Books, Fabric & Yarn purchased in 2011

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

4-Kansas Sunflower

It's done!!  Woopee!!!

My sunflower has a daisy center.  Ha!!

It seemed to take forever, and I'm happy with it.  And, I don't want to do it again.  It really wasn't difficult, but like the prepping, it was fiddle-ly.  I guess fiddlely is actually a word, but it looks weird, so I'd rather use my weird spelling.

I do enjoy trying all sorts of blocks and making a sampler is a perfect way to do it.  Doing it with the Flickr Group that goes along with the Grandmother's Choice page is very enjoyable.  It is FUN to get almost immediate feedback when I post a block.  I've watched some of these groups before, but this is the first time I participated.  If I would have known how much fun it is, I would have participated before.  Now, I'm off to complete my next blocks for the THQA-2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment